Childish Gambino called out Kendrick Lamar, Schoolboy Q, and Drake this weekend during a freestyle he performed this weekend in Australia. Brash, right? Well… This seems like news- though surely Gambino made the move so that it would be news, and nonetheless in Australia so it would not be the newsiest news:
"I’m the best rapper, definitely Top 5. I cut their head off, that’s every rapper living. That’s Kendrick, that’s Drake, that’s Schoolboy, that’s everyone. I don’t give a fuck. I’ll fucking kill you n*ggas."
Celebrating new Shabazz Palaces with this tribute
Nick Kyrgious, the nineteen year old Australian tennis pro had some choice comments to make about a Drake song he felt didn’t do an adequate pump-up job for the young pro pre match. When facing third round opponent, Jiri Vesely, Kyrgious was off to a rather slow start. He blamed his preparatory playlist for the sluggish beginning, particularly pointing a finger at a Drake song.
Chuck D x Kendrick Lamar
- Allow butter and eggs to stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, line forty-eight 1-3/4-inch muffin cups or eighteen 2- 1/2-inch muffin cups with paper bake cups. In a medium bowl combine flour, baking powder, the 2 teaspoons lavender, and the salt. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large mixing bowl beat butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Add sugar, honey, and vanilla; beat until combined. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Alternately add flour mixture and milk to butter mixture, beating on low speed after each addition just until mixture is combined.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling each about three-fourths full. Use the back of a spoon to smooth out batter in cups.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes for 1-3/4-inch cupcakes (or 16 to 18 minutes for 2-1/2-inch cupcakes) or until a toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool cupcakes in muffin cups on wire racks for 10 minutes. Remove cupcakes from muffin cups. Cool completely on wire racks.
- Pipe or spread with Honey Frosting. If desired, sprinkle with additional lavender. Makes 48 (1-3/4-inch) or 18 (2-1/2-inch) cupcakes.
- Allow mascarpone cheese and butter to stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. In large mixing bowl beat cheese, butter, honey, and vanilla with mixer on medium until light and fluffy. Gradually add 1 cup of the powdered sugar, beating well. Gradually beat in remaining powdered sugar to reach spreading consistency. Place in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave n 100% power (high) for 20 to 30 seconds, just to soften (do not melt). Makes 2 1/2 cups.