REMY MA IS OUT OF JAIL! She was released August 1st after serving a six year sentence.
OREO STUFFED FUNFETTI COOKIES
These are seriously a party favorite! I’ve made them for friend and family gatherings alike as well as on rainy sunday afternoons, and no matter the context they are always such a little treat. If you don’t want to make your own sugar cookie dough or you’re running low on time, you can buy the pre made stuff in the tube from the grocery store- but of course home made will always taste better.
Makes approximately 24 cookies
Preparation: Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line bake sheet with parchment paper.
- 3 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 2 eggs, plus1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 5 tablespoons nonpareils
- 24 Oreo cookies
1. In a bowl, whisk flour, baking powder and salt; set aside. Cream butter, cream cheese, sugar and powdered sugar until light and fluffy. In a separate bowl lightly mix eggs and vanilla together. With the mixer running on medium low, slowly add egg mixture to creamed butter mixture, continue mixing until combined. Turn off mixer, using a wooden spoon or a sturdy spatula, gradually fold dry mixture into wet mixture and continue to fold until combined.
2. Divide the dough into four flat discs and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Working with one disc at a time, roll out dough on a lightly floured surface a 1/8 inch in thickness. Sprinkle nonpareils on top and using a rolling pin give the dough one quick roll over to push the nonpareils into the dough. Stamp out 3.5 inch circles and place Oreo on one cookie circle and place a second cookie circle on top, pinch the two cookies edges together. Using your hand, smooth out pinched seam until it is smooth and the sides are seamless.
3. Bake cookies for 10-12 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
Childish Gambino called out Kendrick Lamar, Schoolboy Q, and Drake this weekend during a freestyle he performed this weekend in Australia. Brash, right? Well… This seems like news- though surely Gambino made the move so that it would be news, and nonetheless in Australia so it would not be the newsiest news:
"I’m the best rapper, definitely Top 5. I cut their head off, that’s every rapper living. That’s Kendrick, that’s Drake, that’s Schoolboy, that’s everyone. I don’t give a fuck. I’ll fucking kill you n*ggas."
Celebrating new Shabazz Palaces with this tribute
Nick Kyrgious, the nineteen year old Australian tennis pro had some choice comments to make about a Drake song he felt didn’t do an adequate pump-up job for the young pro pre match. When facing third round opponent, Jiri Vesely, Kyrgious was off to a rather slow start. He blamed his preparatory playlist for the sluggish beginning, particularly pointing a finger at a Drake song.